Share this page:
Having users that are ready, willing and able to work with your new solution is critical to the success of any project. Both the new systems and the new ways of working need to be quickly adopted by your users, with minimal time away from the day-to-day work.
Here at Progressive, working with our clients we ensure that the right training, knowledge transfer and support is provided to the right people at the most appropriate time. Our solutions, tailored to the specific needs of each individual client, include:
- Training needs analysis – to identify the user training requirements and the most appropriate method for delivering the training, resulting in a jointly developed training plan
- Delivery of User training – either by direct consultant delivered training, or Train the Trainer. Training delivery usually happens as close to Go Live as possible
- User Guides & training manuals – available to all users, and covering the system AND process aspects of a solution
- Online training – Any training material we develop has the ability to be delivered on line, either as instructional training sessions using an online collaboration tool, or developed into eLearning modules to be accessed through an available learning portal
- Go-Live Support – providing users with direct access to one of our consultants, dealing with user queries and issues in the days following Go-Live. As well as supporting users and increasing their knowledge and confidence, this also helps to reduce the inevitable dip in productivity when a new system goes live by ensuring these queries are quickly and efficiently addressed
Also in this section
Progressive has developed best-practice templates to enable quicker and more efficient systems design for Finance, Supply Chain and Asset Management solutions.