Share this page:
Progressive TSL's origins are in the energy industry. Since 2014 we have delivered over 50 successful enterprise software implementations to this sector.
Our energy-specific best-practice implementation frameworks have been developed to reflect our experience in energy exploration, production and distribution. They facilitate fast track deployment of industry-leading finance and asset management solutions into oil and gas and renewable energy businesses.
We are often engaged by energy companies at times of change, for these businesses we address key industry challenges such as:
- Energy diversification requiring management and maintenance of a range of assets at multiple locations across the production and distribution network - e.g. North Sea oil rigs, mountain-top windfarms, cross-country African pipelines or national electricity networks.
- Inventory management across multiple locations with complex supply chains, often facing additional environmental and geographical challenges.
- Launching an IPO, necessitating greater transparency in financial reporting and budgeting
- Following an acquisition or divestment where there is a need to consolidate systems and processes
- Entering new Joint Ventures
- Expansion into a new country with new financial regulations, languages, banking requirements or currencies
Progressive TSL delivers tailored solutions to meet the specific needs and challenges of your business. We implement industry leading-solutions Infor EAM, Infor OS, Infor SunSystems and IBM Maximo alongside our own in-house developed products including ProSync and ProEther.
Our long-standing dedication to, and relationship with, the energy industry means that we have a great portfolio of clients worldwide, including SEPLAT, Chrysaor and Impact.