Share this page:
eInvoicing, ProInvoice and ProOrder
Progressive e-Invoicing provides the auto-registration of invoice data. When linked with your finance and/or supply chain systems, it provides an end-to-end, automated solution for managing your invoices from receipt, registration, matching approvals all the way to payment.
- Reduce manual effort throughout the invoicing process
- Reduce errors in invoicing registration and matching
- Higher accuracy than invoice scanning
- Decrease the number of paper copy invoices by utilising electronically stored images
Linking to other Systems provides:
- Ability to process and approve invoices whilst working remotely
- Increased control and visibility of the invoicing process, to help address audit requirements
- Improved cash management
- Easier ‘self-serve’ information on status of invoices and payments
Auto registration of invoice data
Read the full brochure
ProInvoice & ProOrder
ProOrder enables fast and easy purchasing. ProInvoice enables fast and easy invoicing. Together, they provide an end-to-end purchase-to-pay solution.
Designed to complement SunSystems, these solutions can dramatically reduce the time and effort required to store, code, approve and post orders, invoices and credit notes to SunSystems.
ProOrder for fast and easy order generation and document storage, with coding, approval and real time postings to Infor SunSystems.
- Orders raised via an easy to use, online form in a single, web based application
- Coded and approved, and then emailed to suppliers, all through automated workflow
- Approval routing and notifications can be controlled within customisable workflow with full audit
- A centralised repository allows order documents to be shared easily and securely
- Stored orders can easily be accessed and viewed, eliminating the need for paper copies
ProInvoice for fast and easy document storage, coding and approval and real time postings to Infor SunSystems.
- Invoices are stored, coded, approved and retrieved within a single, web based application
- Invoices can be scanned, uploaded or received via email, and automatically routed to the relevant user
- Approval routing and notifications can be controlled within customisable workflow, with full audit
- Templates can be used to quickly input and code common invoices, reducing turn-around time
- A centralised repository allows invoice data and documents to be shared easily and securely
- Sensitive documents can be flagged and restricted
Also in this section
BankLinks for Business
Banklinks for Business (B4B) links SunSystems payables module to and from your bank for electronic funds transfer or internet banking.