Share this page:
15 January 2020
Why 2020 could be the year that you consider new business systems for your energy company.
As we move on to a new year, Progressive TSL asks if this is a good time for you to think about auditing your current business systems and asking yourself these questions.
- Do you currently have a basic finance or asset management system that has not been explicitly tailored to your energy business requirements?
- Have recent asset acquisitions left you with a range of disparate legacy systems and multiple versions of the truth? - Do you need to rationalise your systems?
- Do you need a purpose-built enterprise asset management (EAM) solution to manage a growing asset base?
- Are you confident that your current business systems are future-proofed and will support your plans for growth – both in 2020 and beyond?
- Does your system take advantage of new digital technologies?
- Are you expanding into new countries with new financial regulations, currencies and tax implications?
- Are you planning an IPO and need robust consolidated reporting and financial transparency to reassure investors?
- Are your current manual processes no longer fit for purpose – is it time to automate?
- Are you entering into a Joint Venture that requires consolidated reporting and Uniform Accounting Policies (UAP)?
If you are finding that your systems are hampering your short and long-term growth plans, it’s time to make 2020 a year for change.
What Progressive TSL can offer
With our extensive experience and knowledge of the energy industry, we have developed solutions for over fifty energy businesses worldwide. Our solutions and implementation framework plans for change. We implement scalable, best-of-breed systems proven to meet the needs of the energy sector. We are both Infor Gold Channel Partners (SunSystems and Infor EAM) and IBM Silver Business Partner (Maximo). Whether you are in the process of acquiring/divesting, exploring, listing, commencing campaign or starting production, our framework plans for these outcomes and the systems are flexible and robust enough to respond quickly to changes.
Progressive TSL are known for our committed client relationships. We spend time with our clients and get to know them throughout the process. Our offices in London, Lagos and Aberdeen, are uniquely placed to offer support to our clients, and our team are often visiting with clients around the world to ensure that everything is going to plan. There’s no substitute for a face to face meeting, and we make regular visits to our clients throughout implementation, training and beyond.
If you feel that this year is the time for a new system, talk to Progressive TSL. We will be happy to demonstrate how our consultative and experienced approach can help you to improve your business both for 2020 and the years to come.