Infor EAM by Hexagon continues to evolve. The latest update to 11.7 brings more innovative technology features for desktop and mobile users.
With the voice of the customer always paramount, Infor EAM has again been enhanced and developed to address users’ needs across asset-intensive industries. Infor EAM 11.7 includes 180+ core product updates; some of the key new features are listed below:
- Compatible units: FERC unit estimates calculation by accounting codes and fixed asset code
- Asset Investment Planning (AIP): Data science tools for assessing and prioritising capital investment options as part of the Constraint Optimiser module.
- Equipment 360: Configurable dashboard to visualise key metrics related to assets
- Asset Performance Management (APM): Reliability-Centred Maintenance (RCM) templates and RCM failure mitigation
- Digital Work: GIS WO map view, store-to-store issue/receipt/requisition, custom reports, and permit to work contractor signoff.
- Mobile updates: Increased start/stop work support, resolution handling on repair checklist lines, screen designer for rapid requests
“Our clients already recognise that Infor EAM’s mobile features are leading the way. The flexibility & connectivity this provides, is key to the increase in demand for Infor EAM. Asset Investment Planning (AIP) is also becoming a priority for asset managers long term strategic planning. We are pleased to see Infor have continued to invest in these two key areas with great new mobility and Asset Investment Planning features being rolled out in 11.7. We look forward to exploring with clients old and new how these new features can benefit their asset management processes”.
Laurent Graziano, Head of Business – EAM, Progressive TSL
Progressive TSL’s existing SaaS clients, whose Infor EAM system is deployed on the Infor multi-tenant cloud, will already have access to all these great new features through automatic updates. Whether you are an on-premises or SaaS Infor EAM user, please get in touch to learn how you can unlock the power of Infor EAM 11.7.