Progressive TSL offers best-of-breed finance, asset management and supply chain solutions to organisations providing engineering, maintenance and facilities management services to asset-intensive industries including energy, mining, transport, defence, and construction.
Service providers require systems that can effectively support their specific processes and commercial models coupled with a high level of flexibility to enable agility when addressing the
demands of each client contract.
Progressive TSL has tailored its best-practice implementation frameworks to meet the specific needs of service providers working with asset-intensive industries.
Some of the key objectives that this sector wants to achieve are:
- Delivering high standards of service to tight budgetary constraints. This requires systems that support cost-control, spend visibility and demonstrable efficiency savings.
- Manage SLAs and profitability throughout the planning and delivery of services, with real-time tracking of remote technicians’ progress using mobile devices.
- Optimised Procurement Management- including inventory, contracts management, tender management and workflow.
- Billing management with flexible cost allocation.
- Efficient asset maintenance management strategies that prioritise reliability and safety of critical equipment and people.
- The flexibility of both operational and financial processes and systems to effectively work alongside each individual client.
- Easy to use management reporting providing, for example, snapshot and analysis of purchasing spend.
- Configure security to select which groups have access to customer data