An introduction to Maximo from our partners at IBM
Why do I need IBM Maximo?
The IBM Maximo solution will reduce unplanned downtime and increase operational efficiency. Through accurate, timely data collection, the system enables near real-time visibility into asset usage across multiple sites.
Using IBM Maximo as part of an ISO 55000 Asset management strategy can extend the life of your equipment, improving returns on your assets in the short and longer-term.
The solution integrates:
- Resource Management
- Asset Hierarchy
- Maintenance Activities
- Materials Management
- Procurement and Operations Management
– all into one platform – accessible from the cloud via desktop and mobile devices.
IBM Maximo brings these significant benefits to asset-intensive businesses:
- Improves the safety and reliability of assets and information while simultaneously providing control of costs
- Supports industry-standard practices to drive operational excellence
- Provides a trusted platform for managing all assets – from the smallest of tools to large, and highly complex, business-critical assets.
- IBM Maximo integrates with the power of IoT data from people, sensors and devices, leveraging data to reduce unplanned downtime, increasing operational efficiency.
- IBM Maximo Oil and Gas/ HSE Manager includes support for an extensive range of business processes, specific to Oil & Gas sector requirements.