Implementation, Upgrades and Migration
Applying our best practice implementation framework, we offer an agile fast track approach to implementation. Typically these would include the following phases:
- System Review and Analysis
- System Design
- Process Design
- Configuration and Installation
- Report Building
- Go-Live Remote Support (and onsite when available)
We understand the importance of the migration of data to your new solution, ensuring there are no inaccuracies or anomalies in your new data sets. We can assist with data mapping between legacy and new systems, and perform data cleansing to minimise the risk of errors.
Progressive TSL will review your existing business systems and ways of working, providing recommendations for the best way to improve and develop based on your organisation’s needs.
This is particularly useful if you are unsure of how to develop your business systems in line with organisational growth. Being system-agnostic, we can provide an objective review of your options, and conclude with a non-biased recommendation based on your specific needs. Reviews can include:
- Review of the overall organisation vision and strategy
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of your current systems
- Review of current ways of working, including process, controls and structure
- Comparative analysis of the available products on the market, aligned to your specific needs
- Recommendations of the best-of-breed solutions for you, including suggestions on changes in working practices
Business System Integration
Progressive TSL can help their clients achieve their goal of one single seamlessly integrated solution rather than a range of disparate systems.
Using the Unity and Infor OS integration solutions, Progressive can integrate their core Infor and IBM solutions to other 3rd party products such as SAP Ariba, SAP Concur, Oanda, Bloomberg Exchange Rate applications and Sphera’s MRO software. This enables clients to achieve streamlined end-to-end processing with one single, unified, real-time version of the truth without the need for cumbersome, error-prone, CSV data transfers and manual re-keying of data.
Optimise Existing Infor or IBM Systems
You may already be using Infor or IBM best of breed software products. SunSystems, HxGN EAM (formerly Infor EAM) and IBM Maximo are all functionally rich solutions.
Since you implemented these systems your needs may have changed – your company may have grown, new processes may have been introduced, you may have expanded into new countries or taken on new assets or operations. You may just feel there is a need to streamline and automate your processes.
Progressive’s specialist consultants can ensure you are gaining the full potential from these software products so they address and deliver full business benefits across every aspect of your Financial, Supply Chain and Asset Management Processes.
We ensure that the right training, knowledge transfer and support is provided to the right people at the most appropriate time.
This can be delivered on-site or via digital collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams as appropriate. Our training solutions, tailored to the specific needs of each individual client, include:
- Training needs analysis
- Our consultants can deliver user training remotely or onsite (when available).
- User guides and training manuals
- Online training
The Progressive support desk are not just experts in systems but will also be experts in each of our client’s specific configuration and business processes.
The Progressive team are always available when any functional queries arise. You can access our support team via our number, email or through the support portal.
- 24/7 access to log support requests
- Ability to view requests, including status, priority and who within Progressive is working to resolve your request
- Ongoing communication via email on any change to tickets will all be automated.
- We can provide onsite support (when available) or over a Teams call
- Weekly support calls for clients to review all tickets
- Flexible support charging rates with 15-minute support slots – so if addressing your query takes 15 minutes, that’s all we will charge for.
Our team of fully qualified and practicing accountants can provide support to your finance team on a permanent basis, during peak activity times or for temporary cover such as maternity.
Our team can provide support with the following Month-End activities:
- Invoicing & billing
- Financial reporting
- Joint Venture accounting
- Cost Recovery reporting
- KPI Reporting – headcount, sales, etc.
Flexible Cloud and Managed Service Options
Progressive TSL offers a range of deployment options. We will advise on the option that best meets the needs of your organisation:
On-Premises – the Progressive Solution is installed at the client site.
Hosted Cloud Solutions – Our hosting solutions have been designed specifically for asset-intensive industries, with remote working practices and multinational offices in mind.
We can offer four hosting options depending on your circumstances and needs:
- Progressive-TSL Hosting and Managed Service – Our secure ProEther private cloud solution enables any of your IT system or application requirements to be delivered by Progressive, meaning you don’t need your own IT department. We will take responsibility for managing your IT infrastructure, supplied to you as a service with a fixed, licence based subscription cost.
- Infor Cloud – For Infor SunSystems and Infor OS implementations, Progressive also offer the option for the Infor solution to be deployed on the Infor Cloud, handled by Infor’s partner Amazon Web Services (AWS). This multi-tenanted solution would be managed by Infor.
- Hexagon Cloud – For HxGN EAM implementations, handled by Hexagon’s partner Amazon Web Services (AWS) and managed by Hexagon.
- IBM Cloud – For IBM Maximo implementations, Progressive also offer the option for the IBM solution to be deployed on the IBM Cloud, managed by our IBM partner.