We work closely with our partners to provide best-of-breed solutions to our clients in asset-intensive industries.
Our strategic partners include:
- Infor for SunSystems, SunSystems Cloud and Infor OS
- Hexagon for HxGN EAM (formerly Infor EAM)
- IBM for Maximo
- Professional Advantage for MTD for SunSystems and Banklinks for Business
- Zebra Technologies for mobile devices that link up with HxGN EAM
We’re delighted to hold IBM Gold Business Partner, Hexagon Gold Channel Partner and Infor Gold Channel Partner status. We share these awards proudly with our team in recognition of our expertise and experience implementing market-leading technology solutions into Progressive’s specific industries, including energy, mining and their service providers.
Partner Software Solutions
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software specialised by industry. Providing mission-critical enterprise applications to 65,000 customers in more than 175 countries. Infor is committed to providing our customers with modern tools to transform their business and accelerate their own path to innovation.
- Infor SunSystems – A premium financial management solution designed to centralise and streamline all your financial processes. Highly scalable and works with HxGN EAM (formerly Infor EAM) to provide end-to-end financial and procurement management.
- Infor OS – Underpinning Progressive’s Infor implementations is Infor OS – Infor’s cloud operating platform. Infor OS brings business processes to life, enabling ease of use across business functions wherever you are working – on-site, at home, in the office or travelling between.
Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications. Hexagon has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries.
- HxGN EAM (formerly Infor EAM)
An industry-leading asset-management platform that helps to evolve EAM into Asset Performance Management (APM), extending asset life and optimising productivity. HxGN EAM joins up all your business functions providing tools to utilise assets, allocate capital, optimise costs, have better compliance and improve digital operations. Incorporating asset data insights from IoT sensors, AI and Machine Learning (ML) to drive organisations forward.
IBM is a globally integrated enterprise with over 400,000 employees that, in addition to a wide range of other products and services, provides cloud and on-prem software solutions across a number of industries. We proudly partner with IBM to deliver best-of-breed asset management solutions to our clients.
- IBM Maximo – IBM’s asset management system (EAM) provides asset-intensive industries with systems to help improve safety, productivity and efficiency across all their critical assets. It incorporates applications for all aspects of asset management, including; Work Management, Maintenance, Inventory Management and Procurement.
We are an Alliance Partner with financial management software provider Professional Advantage (PA). Progressive TSL’s PA solutions:
- BankLinks for Business (B4B) links SunSystems to your banks for secure EFT and internet banking.
- MTD for SunSystems: A Making Tax Digital (MTD) solution, automates the link between SunSystems and HMRC.
These Professional Advantage solutions streamline your processes, save time and money and minimise errors.
Zebra Technologies offer a wide range of cutting-edge technology products including mobile RFID solutions and barcode printers. Our partnership with Zebra extends our HxGN EAM (formerly Infor EAM) asset management solution to effectively track inventory and assets.