Share this page:
We work closely with our partners to provide best-of-breed solutions to our clients in asset-intensive industries. Our strategic partners include Infor (for SunSystems, Infor EAM and Infor OS), IBM (for Maximo), Professional Advantage (PAMTD and Banklinks for Business) and Zebra for RFID handhelds and printers that link up with Infor EAM.
We’re delighted to hold IBM Silver Business Partner and Infor Gold Channel Partner status – sharing it proudly with our team in recognition of our experience implementing these best-of-breed solutions across asset-intensive industries.
Progressive TSL's Partner Awards
Professional Advantage awards for Channel Sales Partner Q4
Infor EMEA Net New Business Partner of the Year and Q4 Channel Sales Partner Award from Professional Advantage.
Infor EAM Partner of the Year
Infor MicroVertical Specialised in Oil & Gas
Infor Top Performing Partner EAM Europe
Progressive awarded Gold Channel Partner status by Infor
“Progressive TSL consistently deliver Infor EAM for clients in the oil & gas sector and it has been a great privilege to hand over this Award to Chris Walcot which underlines Progressive TSL's status as an Infor Gold Channel Partner. The high standards and industry insight that Progressive TSL deliver to clients is a powerful combination of software expertise and sensitivities to specific oil & gas industry challenges."
Infor is a global enterprise company boasting over 60,000 customers. We are proud to be Gold Channel Partners with Infor, providing our clients with best-of-breed finance, asset management and supply chain solutions. Infor's cloud-based technology solutions integrate into existing systems and leverage data science to provide insights and encourage business growth.
- Infor EAM - Infor's asset management system joins up all your business functions including Procurement, Inventory Management , Work Management, Maintenance and Management of fixed and mobile plant assets.
- Infor OS - Underpinning Progressive’s Infor implementations is Infor OS – Infor’s cloud operating platform. Infor OS brings business processes to life, enabling ease of use across business functions wherever you are working – on-site, at home, in the office or travelling between.
- Infor SunSystems - A premium financial management solution designed to centralise and streamline all your financial processes. Highly scalable and works with Infor EAM to provide end-to end management.
IBM is a globally integrated enterprise with over 400,000 employees that, in addition to wide range of other products and services, provides cloud and on-prem software solutions across a number of industries. We proudly partner with IBM to deliver best-of-breed asset management solutions to our clients.
- IBM Maximo - IBM's asset management system (EAM) provides asset-intensive industries with systems to help improve safety, productivity and efficiency across all their critical assets. It incorporates applications for all aspects of asset management, including; Work Management, Maintenance, Inventory Management and Procurement.
We are an Alliance Partner with financial management software provider Professional Advantage (PA). Progressive TSL’s PA solutions:
- BankLinks for Business (B4B) links SunSystems to your banks for secure EFT and internet banking.
- PAMTD for SunSystems: A Making Tax Digital (MTD) solution, automates the link between SunSystems and HMRC.
These Professional Advantage solutions streamline your processes, save time and money and minimise errors.
Zebra Technologies offer a wide range of cutting-edge technology products including mobile RFID solutions and barcode printers. Our partnership with Zebra extends our Infor EAM asset management solution to effectively track inventory and assets.
IBM Maximo is a leading enterprise asset management systems for asset-intensive industries including mining, energy and engineering. For oil and gas businesses, Maximo have specifically developed an oil and gas edition of their software.
Infor EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) joins up all your business functions and sites, ensuring you can effectively manage, maintain and track your operational assets across sites and company-wide.
SunSystems is a premium financial management solution designed to centralise and streamline all your financial processes. The system is highly scalable with companies ranging from a single user to companies with over 200 active users, bringing accessibility, adaptability, and potential to maximise efficiencies.
Underpinning Progressive’s Infor implementations is Infor OS – Infor’s cloud operating platform. Infor OS brings business processes to life, enabling ease of use across business functions wherever you are working – on-site, at home, in the office or travelling between.
Banklinks For Business (B4B)
B4B links SunSystems payables module to and from your bank for electronic funds transfers (EFT) or internet banking. Instantly, it improves the security and auditability of your bank payments.
PAMTD for Infor SunSystems automates the link between Infor SunSystems and HMRC. Through its embedded integration, it also provides a full audit trail by maintaining the link between submitted VAT returns and source transactions.
Also in this section
Over 30 Asset Management, Supply Chain and Finance specialists are available to consult, advise and support your businesses growth.