An introduction to Infor SunSystems from our partners at Infor
Why do I need
Centralised, global, consolidated system
Enables informed decision making using data you can trust.
Streamlined process with minimal manual data entry improves administrative efficiency enabling more time to strategically analyse outputs and improve workflows, whilst reducing human error.
Demonstrate robust financial management to your investors
Accurate, timely reporting and strong budgetary control provides the opportunity to demonstrate good management, and ultimately boost investor confidence in your organisation.
Support Multi-Country and Global Investment Opportunities
Multi-currency, multi-law accounting, taxation standards and multi-language at a transactional and reporting level, to take advantage of global investment opportunities.
- Consolidated chart of accounts
- One real-time global view of accounting data
- Multi-lingual and Multi-currency at a transactional and reporting level
- Joint Venture accounting
- Joint interest billings generation
- Advanced payments and mixed currency payments
- Simplified custom reporting functionality
- Integrated local and corporate reporting
- Automated accounting
- Track cost allocation, expense, revenue and cost recovery
- Adherence to a range of financial regulations including IFRS and Syscohada
- Enable a range of tax arrangements across countries and jurisdictions
- Budget warnings/ blocking to alert on department overspend
- Invoices and payments matched off with payment runs generated through the system
- Access financial information when working remotely or with poor communications
- Automated cutback process
On-demand Reporting with Infor's Query & Analysis (Q&A)
Infor Q&A is SunSystems standard reporting tool.
This tool is easy to master, enabling your finance team to create customisable reports specific to their department or business.
This means that at a department and management level, your organisation has access to real-time reporting to make better decisions and grow the business.
The reports have a spreadsheet look and feel, with graphical representations and logos supported.
Reports can be distributed via print, email, PDF format or as HTML to enable publishing to web browsers. The reports can be scheduled to run and be distributed at specific dates/times using the Q&A tool.