Progressive’s specialist EAM platform for the energy industry – powered by IBM Maximo
Progressive is a long-standing IBM partner specialising in the delivery of EAM solutions to the energy industry.
Progressive TSL’s ProMax frameworks for IBM Maximo have been developed based on many years of industry experience. These frameworks address the specific needs and processes of asset-intensive industries, including:
- Upstream oil & gas
- Power generation (both through traditional and new renewable energy sources),
- Carbon capture and hydrogen production
- Power distribution and related engineering services
Fast-track your Asset Management journey
Our frameworks incorporate industry-specific functions, data structures, user interfaces and accelerators – facilitating rapid implementation and streamlined and automated processes whilst adhering to industry best practices in asset management.
ProMax recognises that the needs of organisations can change through time as they mature and grow – this is reflected in the agile, scalable ProMax framework, expediting a roadmap to growth.
Key industry requirements
- Ensure the generation assets are operated efficiently and sustainably with minimal outages in energy generation.
- Support intelligent asset maintenance strategies.
- Effectively manage linear and fixed assets, including wind turbines, oil platforms, solar arrays, pipelines and electricity networks transporting electricity and gas across countries and continents to avoid breaks in supply.
- Ensure operator health and safety is always the top priority in often challenging industrial environments.
- Mobility solutions to manage remote on and offshore maintenance, construction and metering teams, tracking the progress of work and approvals based on a delegation of authority.
- Address regional regulatory constraints necessary when operating across multiple countries and jurisdictions.
- Inventory management and stock control.
- Procurement and supply chain management adhering to specific workflows.
- Supports mobile work management, including approvals on mobile phones and tablets.
- Supplier/Contractor collaboration platform.
- Graphical workflow engine with mobile device access for task approvals.
- Document Management with workflow and version management.
- Integration to key 3rd party systems – available interfaces include Infor Sunsystems, SAP Ariba, Primavera, SAP Concur, Infor ERP (M3 & LN) and People HR.
- Option to extend to include IBM Envizi ESG reporting module – enabling capture – tracking – reporting – analysis – response – improvements to scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions within one system.
- Standard Management Reports and KPIs – through PowerBI.
Flexible Deployment Options
Using Progressive’s hosting and managed service on our ProEther private cloud you can enable any of your IT system or application requirements to be delivered by Progressive, rather than relying on your own IT department. ProEther will take responsibility for managing your IT infrastructure, supplied to you as a service with a fixed, licence-based subscription cost.