Why choose an EAM solution?
Some of the key benefits for these all-in-one approaches are:
- Easy to search inventory – full view of all stock across all locations
- Material Replenishment Processing (MRP) – the automated ordering of critical spares and reducing unnecessary manual ordering and waiting at a time when you need it.
- Single, real-time view of assets – so that you can make better decisions on purchases, repairs and renewals.
- Fully scalable and highly adaptable to workflows – as your business grows or changes, so will the solution.
- Makes use of handheld technology – to support mobile working practices, for more information, see Infor OS and Zebra Technologies.
- Track and manage all assets – complete access to all your assets means that you can maintain what you have while quickly purchasing anything else that your business requires. You can also see how much time is spent on asset maintenance to decide on updates or upgrades to equipment.
Included in Infor EAM
- Procurement / contracts and budget management
- Inventory – Materials and Equipment Management
- Work Management
- Maintenance (CMMS)
- Supply chain management
- Fleet Management
- Full integration with your existing finance system
- Total visibility in one system of multiple business entities
- Preventative/reactive maintenance
- Performance monitoring and alerting via dashboards
- Supports multiple languages
- Streamlining of asset management processes
- Resource management and planning
- Through life asset costing and renewal planning
- Supports mobile working
- Use asset performance data held within the Infor Data Lake and analysed by Infor Coleman AI (both part of the Infor OS suite) to plan maintenance and inspections
Infor EAM in action
Infor EAM includes all the functionality asset-intensive sectors like mining, energy and service engineering need to effectively manage their assets.
The functionality can be delivered all together, or as part of a phased roll out.
Progressive have implemented EAM for mining and service engineering companies as well as many upstream Oil & Gas companies, both large and small, in Africa, Europe and North America.
Projects have included standard functionality such as supply chain, inventory, contracts and maintenance management, as well as bespoke functionality developed to meet an individual company’s requirements.