Share this page:
Infor EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) joins up all your business functions and sites, ensuring you effectively manage, maintain and track your operational assets – critical to all stages of exploration and production.
At Progressive, we understand how critical it is for your business to maximise the benefits whilst minimising costs. That is why we have developed a template EAM configuration providing best practice asset-intensive industry functionality for inventory, supply chain, contracts and maintenance management. We also have ready-built interfaces from EAM to SunSystems and other companion products.
10 Business Critical Features:
- Full integration with your existing finance system
- Total visibility in one system of multiple business entities
- Contracts and supply chain management
- Inventory/warehouse management
- Preventative/reactive maintenance
- Performance monitoring and alerting via dashboards
- Mobile device support and multiple language formats
- Streamlining of asset management processes
- Resource management and planning
- Through life asset costing and renewal planning
What is Included in Infor EAM?
Infor EAM includes all the functionality asset-intensive sectors like mining, energy and service engineering need to effectively manage their assets. The functionality can be delivered all together, or as part of a phased roll out over time.
Progressive have implemented EAM for mining and service engineering companies as well as a significant amount of E&P oil and gas companies, both large and small, in Africa, Europe and North America. Projects have included standard functionality such as supply chain, inventory, contracts and maintenance management, as well as bespoke functionality developed to meet an individual company’s requirements.
Oil and Gas sector brochure for Infor EAM
Infor EAM brochure for asset-intensive industries