We really enjoyed attending the Africa E&P Summit last week in London. We met lots of great people committed to furthering African oil and gas exploration and production. It was a great mix of networking and inspiring presentations.
Here are some examples of the high-quality talks we enjoyed at the summit.
- Effiong Okon from Seplat (one of our clients and co-sponsor along with us for the African E&P Summit reception) opened the conference discussing their strong position in Nigeria and the importance of Nigeria for exploration on the world’s stage. He also talked about their work in other African countries and future plans for E&P.
- We heard from Scott Macmillan about Invictus’ pioneering work in under-explored Zimbabwe, and their call for farm out partners to support new drilling programs.
- Daniel Mckeown from one of our clients Azinam – spoke about their dual desire of giving energy security to the world while giving back to local communities and hinted at some imminent announcements of new well plans.
- Peter Ntephe from EHRC – discussed how they are one of the first on the ground in the Joint Development Zone (JDZ) of Sao Tome Principe and Nigeria he gave us an update on the opportunities and their call for Joint Venture partners.
- Woodside’s Jessica Zambrano gave us an insight into their Joint Ventures in Senegal, and how they are supporting the local community through training, social investment, and working with local suppliers.
- Robin Sutherland from Tullow also talked about their commitment to shared prosperity in Ghana and their prioritisation to employing local nationals.
- Scott Aitken from new private explorer Seapulse explained their plans for rapid growth over the next two years with an ambitious drilling strategy.
The Africa E&P Summit highlighted some fantastic exploration opportunities across Africa. Progressive TSL looks forward to supporting more oil and gas ventures in the region – our leading-edge business solutions and on the ground consultancy, give our clients the confidence that a robust financial platform and processes will support their growth. Read more on our African expertise or contact us to discuss your software requirements for your African ventures.