Progressive TSL offers best-of-breed finance, asset management and supply chain solutions to companies supplying specialist engineering equipment and services to the energy, mining and construction sectors.
Engineering-as-a-Service companies require systems that can effectively support their specific processes and commercial models coupled with a high level of flexibility to enable agility when addressing the demands of each individual client contract.
Progressive TSL has tailored its best-practice implementation frameworks to meet the specific needs of the engineering services sector.
Some of the key objectives that this sector wants to achieve are:
- Delivering high standards of service to tight budgetary constraints require systems that support cost-control, spend visibility and demonstrable efficiency savings.
- Optimised Procurement Management- including inventory, contracts management, tender management and workflow.
- Billing management with flexible cost allocation.
- Efficient asset maintenance management strategies that prioritise reliability and safety of critical equipment and people.
- The flexibility of both operational and financial processes and systems to effectively work alongside each individual client.
- Easy to use management reporting providing, for example, snapshot and analysis of purchasing spend.
Progressive TSL delivers tailored solutions to meet the specific needs and challenges of your business. We implement industry leading-solutions Infor EAM, Infor OS, Infor SunSystems and IBM Maximo alongside our own in-house developed products including ProSync and ProEther.