Share this page:
ProEther provides a safe, secure and flexible way for asset-intensive companies to manage their business systems, without the need for an internal IT department.
ProEther Private Cloud has been designed specifically for mining, energy and service enginnering businesses, with remote working practices and multinational offices in mind. It provides access to your personalised desktop from any computer, anywhere in the world; all you need is an internet connection. All of your applications and programmes used on a day-to-day basis are fully managed by Progressive TSL.
We can offer a totally flexible solution to meet your needs today, and as you grow. Options include Microsoft Office, Infor SunSystems for finance and Infor EAM for procurement, inventory and maintenance management. Our solutions are tailored for joint venture accounting, AFE management and supply chain management along with our industry-leading reporting pack for all aspects of an asset-intensive company.
ProEther is available for a set monthly fee, with no upfront capital cost for either software or hardware.
ProEther can be set up ready for your use within one week.
Features and Benefits:
- Start small and expand as you go – focus on specific systems and locations
- Cost savings – Low start-up, scale up and scale down costs
- Access information anywhere/everywhere – A totally flexible solution to match the demands of oil & gas
- High level of security & robustness – We offer a blue-chip tier 1 solution
- Expert support and maintenance – Oil & gas experts, Progressive, safeguard all aspect of the solution
- Multiple users and access levels – Giving you total security and auditability
- Expert finance, accounting and asset management assistance – We are business experts in addition to technology experts
Fast, flexible solutions, in a box
Read our full brochure
Also in this section
Progressive e-Invoicing provides the auto-registration of invoice data.
Progressive have developed ProSync to overcome the challenges of poor internet connectivity, enabling remote sites to use local systems that synchronise between all sites including head office.