In light of the rapidly changing situation surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic, we wanted to reassure our clients that Progressive TSL are taking the necessary steps as we endeavour to provide the highest standard of support to our clients across the world without any drop in service levels.
1. Home Working
All staff have now been advised to work from home and not make any unnecessary business journeys. We have equipped all Progressive staff with the necessary technology to enable home working, these include:
- The appropriate hardware – laptops, monitors, headsets etc.
- Secure access to Progressive’s VPN and all cloud applications.
- A VOIP (cloud-based) phone system so our staff can directly make and receive both internal and external phone calls wherever they are working.
- Video and collaboration tools – we are using Microsoft Teams and other tools for collaboration on shared projects and video conferencing so we can continue to hold virtual meetings and maintain connectivity with our clients and colleagues.
2. Staff Welfare
We will remain mindful of our staff’s mental health and wellbeing during this period and will provide support and advice for those working remotely who may feel isolated. We continue to make all staff aware of guidance around reducing the spread of the virus and maintaining high levels of hygiene.
3. Customer Support
We have the appropriate processes in place so all active client projects will continue as normal. We are holding daily Finance, EAM and IT video team meetings using Microsoft Teams. Progressive’s maintenance, support and hosting services will continue without interruption and the following measures have been put into place for your protection:
- Our secure data centre is protected against power outages and other environmental issues https://www.nextgenerationdata.co.uk
- Our key business partners Infor, IBM, NGD have all confirmed that they have put the necessary business continuity plans in place.
We are in the fortunate position of having a workforce sharing a wide range of specialist skills and experience across our client projects which allows us to effectively manage unexpected staff absence.
We look forward to continuing to work with you through this challenging period. If you have any concerns about the current situation, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We thought you may also be interested to read our recent blog “Fast Track to Business Continuity” which provides some practical steps you can take to ensure your technology supports you during times like these.